- Cardstock Paper.
- Colorful Craft Paper.
- Marker pens.
- Download the free rocket templates to make the paper rocket kids craft.Use the templates to trace and cut out the pieces to make the paper rocket. Print out the colorful rocket free template to cut out the parts of the rocket directly.Use colorful marker pens and sharpies to draw thin outlines on the rocket’s parts
- Take the orange flme and glue it on the yellow flame.. .
- Glue the paper rocket crafts nose cone part with the rocket’s body tube.Take the three round paper cutouts, and glue them on the rocket’s body tube. Align the three windows in a straight line and glue them with the rocket.Take the two pointy roket fins, and then glue the two fins on the two sides of the paper roket craft.Take the exhaust flame and glue it on the bottom of the rocket’s body tube.
- Take an a4-sized blue cardstock paper.Fold the paper in half. I have shortened the width of the card to make the rocket pop-up card. Draw two equal vertical lines on the closed part of the card, and keep a two or three inches gap between the two lines. Then use a pair of scissors to cut over the lines. Use a ruler to make a horizontal fold on the pop-up slot. Use the Card Template to help you. Open your pop-up card and fold the pop-up slot inside the card.
- Glue the paper rocket craft we made earlier, then glue the rocket vertically on the pop-up card slot.Cut out paper stars to decorate your rocket pop-up card.Glue the paper stars on the rocket pop-up card’s background
How To Use Use This 3D Rocket Pop-Up Card Craft:
You can use this rocket pop-up card as a gift card for your friends and family.
Make rocket pop-up cards for Father’s Day. Write fun rocket puns on the card to gift it.
Make Rocket Pop-Up Card using rocket craft templates.
Are you looking for rocket craft ideas? Wait no more because I have this fun idea for you.
Easy rocket paper craft with paper rocket templates.
Explore more fun kids’ crafts from us:
Do you want to see more pop-up cards?