Are you looking for Friendship Day craft ideas? Look no further because we have made the Best pipe cleaner bracelets you can find on the web.
Make homemade pipe cleaner bracelets for your dear friends to show them how much they mean to you. Nothing says “I love you” louder than handmade crafts.
4 strand pipe cleaner bracelets are difficult for kids to make so we twisted up the designs a little and made these easy Pipe cleaner bracelets patterns.
If you are interested in pipe cleaner crafts check out these pipe cleaner flowers we made which can be used as bookmarks as well.
Make Yor Pipe Cleaner Bracelets DIY Project Today.
Did you ever think that you can make elegant-looking bracelets only using 2 types of craft supplies? This Pipe cleaner bracelet tutorial doesn’t even include cutting! Could it be any easier? And if the step-by-step tutorial isn’t enough for you, we’ve got your back. Check out our youtube channel for “How To Make Pipe Cleaner Freidenship Bracelets”.
So without wasting any more time let’s get into our today’s tutorial, let’s make some cute pipe cleaner bracelets together.
Tools and Materials:
The materials and tools we are using are something you already might have in your craft kits.
- Bright Ideas 100 Assorted 150mm x 5mm, Multi Colour Pipe Cleaners
- Mix Pearlized Glass Pearl Beads
- Scissors (optional).
- Glue (optional).
- Binder pins (optional).
Pipe Cleaner Bracelet Tutorial:
Check out the tips and tricks at the end of the tutorial.
I couldn’t find binder pins so I have used these claws to join the two ends of the pipe cleaners together. Note that this is completely optional, if you have someone to help you, you might not even need these.
Step One: Assemble The Pipe Cleaners and Beads:
Take two pipe cleaners of your choice of colors.
Hold the two ends of the pipe cleaners together and insert your first bead through the two pipe cleaners.
Keep a 2-3 centimeters gap and insert your second bead.
Similarly, enter all the beads keeping an equal distance between each bead.
Step Two: Make The Bracelet Structure:
Now, start spreading the gap between the two pipe cleaners between the beads.
Take one end of the pipe cleaner, and take one strand and make a loop with it. Make a loop and take it back inside the last bead. Take the second strand and wrap it around the end of the loop.
Use something circular shaped to shape your bracelet.
Step Three: Finish The Bracelet Craft:
Insert the other end through the loop.
Bend it to secure the bracelet.
There you go. Your pipe cleaner bracelet is ready. Wasn’t that absolutely easy? Make a bunch of these bracelets for all of your friends and wish them a happy friendship day. For the second design please visit the YouTube Video link.
Tips and Tricks Working With Pipe Cleaners Craft:
- Select pipe cleaners that are soft and not harsh. It’ll be more comfortable to wear.
- Measure the circumference of your hand/your friend’s hand to make the bracelet.
- Select beads that have large enough holes to insert two pipe cleaners.
- If you have a small wrist keep small gaps between the beads.
- Apply glue on the first and last beads to prevent them from budging from their places.
- If you don’t have someone else to help you hold the ends use paper clips, binder clips, or bobby pins.
- If you are working with little kids keep cautious while using brads. Beads are choking hazards for little children.
Who Can Give These Handmade Bracelets To?
Even though this is a friendship bracelet craft who says you can only give it to friends?
- If you want to gift your siblings something for their birthdays you can make them these cute pipe cleaners bracelets.
- You can gift these to your mother on Mother’s Day as well.
- If you want to give something to your grandma you can make these for them.
So basically this isn’t just a friendship day craft you can gift this to anyone for any other special occasion.
It’s fun and easy to make pipe cleaner crafts. Suggest to us what you’d like to see next on our blog.